WHAT IS STRIPE
Stripe is a developer-friendly way to accept payments online and in mobile apps.
We process billions of dollars a year for thousands of companies of all sizes.
Built for developers
Robust, clean APIs that let you focus on building great products.
Payments from start to finish
A flexible set of tools and functionality for modern commerce.
- Flexible billing periods. Yearly, monthly, weekly, or custom intervals.
- Coupons. Offer special deals & coupons to your users.
- Trials. Let your users take your service for a spin.
- Unlimited subscription options. No limits on the type of plans you can offer.
Accept payments from anyone, anywhere
Stripe currently supports businesses in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and many European countries. You can instantly accept payments from around the world.
Designed with the whole company in mind
Stripe’s engineering, operations, finance, and support experts make payments run smoothly for everyone.
- Accounting integrations
- Proven fraud protection
- Act locally, work globally
- Operations, simplified
- Battle-tested systems
- Rich 3rd-party ecosystem
Pricing like it should be
Stripe charges 2.9% + 30¢ per successful charge, or less based on volume.
- No monthly fees. Only get charged when you earn money.
- No refund costs. If you refund a transaction, Stripe will return the entire fee.
- No hidden fees. Stripe has no setup fees, no monthly fees, no card storage fees.
Earnings are transferred to your bank account on a 2-day rolling basis.
Transparent & crystal clear
Use any of the features that our powerful suite of APIs offers — no hidden costs.
- No surprises. Stripe won’t charge you any setup fees or monthly fees. There’s no extra charge for failed transactions, stored cards, or recurring payments.
- International cards. Accept major international debit or credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club and JCB, right out of the box.
- Transfers. Automatically get paid out to your bank account for free, or send funds to third-party bank accounts and debit cards for 25¢ per transfer ($1 fee if it fails).
- Disputes & chargebacks. Stripe actively works to prevent fraudulent charges, but there is a $15 fee for chargebacks. If the dispute is resolved in your favor, Stripe refunds this fee.
- Other currencies. In United States, you can accept payments in 100+ currencies. Fees remain the same, but conversion incurs an extra 2% fee atop market exchange rates.
- Accounting integrations. With real-time access to reporting data, you can connect Stripe with your existing accounting or ERP systems.